I. Academic Journals
(Note: to download the list of EI journals and proceedings in Excel format, (1) click on this link and then (2) click on “Compendex source list”)
- Check the JCR (Journal Citation Report) ranking of a journal and its impact factor (requires a subscription): https://jcr.incites.thomsonreuters.com/
- Check SCImago Journal Ranking (SJR) in terms of quartile Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, note: this ranking is different from the Chinese Academy of Science ranking below, and different from the JCR ranking above) http://www.scimagojr.com/
- Check Chinese Academy of Science journal ranking using LetPub (中科院分区 ) in terms of quartile Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 note: this ranking is different from the SCImago and JCR rankings, above).
- Check the Chinese Computer Federation (CCF) ranking of artificial intelligence and data mining/database journals and conferences.
- Search for citations in the ISI Web of Science (also called Web of Knowledge): http://apps.webofknowledge.com/
- Check Impact factor of a journal
Some websites like SCIJo**rnal.org or bioxb…com provides impact factors.
- List of conferences/journals
– Conferences for the field of data mining by due date (link1) (link2)
– List of call for papers of special issues in computer science/electronics for impact factor journals (guide2research)
– List of call for papers of top conferences in computer science/electronics (guide2research)
- Add Google drive link to your post:
<iframe src=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4KPJR2rgz0p04V0-L5wjZRtIg_Cl2rY/preview” width=”640″ height=”480″><span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span><span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span></iframe>
- Remove video background/color: